mandag den 29. august 2011

Some history

This is a renovated canon used in  the Napoleonic Wars from 1801 to 1814 when England attacked Bornholm. Around the island there is placed ca. 100 redoubts where lots of canons was placed in order to defend Bornholm against the enemy.

Renovated canon placed at the redoubt at Sorthat-Muleby

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar